RZR Surfing Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RZR Surfing Pics

Well it hasn't been the best summer up here in the north country this year. Only managed to get about 45 hours on my new RZR so far...we still have some time left but thats about half of my normal years hours. Any way thought I would share some pics of the RZR wave I think I am getting dialed in pretty good. I have tried quiet a few different configurations with a bunch of sacs I had left over from my last boat. The best wave I have come up with so far is the stock ballast and about 7 adults. I have read quite a bit of people on the net saying the RZR wave is good but the pocket isn't very long...mine is ok...

photo.JPG

1.JPG

3.JPG

Pretty nasty water in that lake, here are some better ones of the water we are used to

DSC01635.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

the one good pic I have of my wife, she's riding wireless now..

DSC_0071.jpg

The one picture I have of he couple 360s I rode away from this year...I know, I know...it didn't happen without pics

DSC_0066.jpg

Here is one of me surfing behind my buddies x-45...long *** wave!

IMG_0893.jpg

Nice pics

Comment

Awesome Pics
      "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

For a 20 foot boat my pocket is quite long. I feel sometimes the wave is too steep so I send some people to the starboard side. What speed and taps setting you run at?

Comment

Nice....hope to dial mine in with the Pro surf system. On my boat, the port side does a better wake than the starboard side.
          Nick
          Dayton, Ohio

Comment

Sweet pics and awesome Wave Shamus
            "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

The shorter boats are also narrower, I think that is why they are steeper. The shorter boats should do well with weight up front, are you filling up the front ballast?
              http://wake9.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ragboy View Post
                The shorter boats are also narrower, I think that is why they are steeper. The shorter boats should do well with weight up front, are you filling up the front ballast?
                yes, i need to have my ballast about 50% if I have extra sacs in or 100% if there is a bunch of people Ragboy, people are the best ballast I find.

Usually run my taps around 2 or 3 bspot.

Comment

What speed shamus? I always have my front bag full. If i have alot of people in the boat i will put a 400lb sac in the bow on the port side. Keep in mind I run with the 1000 surf sac on port side.

Comment

People are def great ballast, except for when it comes to the rear corner. You can use people in bow for instance, just as good as a sac up there. But you can't stuff people in the rear corner. ;-)
                    http://wake9.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ragboy View Post
                      But you can't stuff people in the rear corner. ;-)
                      Well, you CAN, but they tend to get squished by the fat sacs when you fill them up.

Comment

Working...
                      X