New rider goes wireless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New rider goes wireless

Here's a younger buddy at the lake on his second ride last weekend going wireless and looking good. Cheers cheers. He's riding on Lakewakes 4.2 Grom board for kids w triple fin setup.

Cool!

Comment

Very Cool Always a great feeling teaching kids and getting them into any sport
      "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Awesome! Good for him! He will be hooked for life!
        "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

nice. he's waay better than alot of folks we try to teach. A 21 year old girl who claimed to be a snowboard/skateboard wizard never got up after 20 pulls and there were plenty of other 'surf spazz'we tried to teach this summer.

Congrats your boy looks like a natural..and I really like the way kids float a board..no weight and lots of push
          my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

LOL......we all have "surf spazz" folks i guess. Like the phrase - gonna use that.

Comment

yup we gotta put in more gas for the surf spaz'..it's all u turns. I use to ask anyone to come along. Now it's just 'the crew' OR the girlfreind and her posse. They don't surf much but her kid does. Love it when the kids surf
              my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Working...
              X