tuning a bazooka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuning a bazooka

Any secret to doing a 360 on a walker bazooka, seems to elude us everytime.

Hopefully Big Kahuna of Walker Project will jump in. He's the major expert.U might also try wake9.com too if not.

Comment

What is your fin setup?

Get back in the wake aways, starts accelerating toward and when you start your spin look over your right shoulder (assuming you are riding regular) and put your right hand behind the board and try to drag a bit of water. That will start a quick rotation. Make sure you are in a slight squat. Also make sure you boat speed is fast enough, I find 11 or 11.5 is better for spins and airs. If you go too slow it seems the drag is worse and the wave is shorter thus giving you less time to recover from the spine.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by akdoc View Post
        What is your fin setup?

Get back in the wake aways, starts accelerating toward and when you start your spin look over your right shoulder (assuming you are riding regular) and put your right hand behind the board and try to drag a bit of water. That will start a quick rotation. Make sure you are in a slight squat. Also make sure you boat speed is fast enough, I find 11 or 11.5 is better for spins and airs. If you go too slow it seems the drag is worse and the wave is shorter thus giving you less time to recover from the spine.

Good luck!
        This is exactly what I woulda said but don't drag a bit of water, DIG IT IN! to start the spin. I found this helps tremendously.

Comment

Working...
        X