Which prop for a 22 Ve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which prop for a 22 Ve?

I am considering upgrading props from the 2009 tige stock prop on my 22 Ve to an Acme 1235 or 1273. I think we can fit the 1235 because we have 1.5 inches clearance to the trailer and the hull. Does anyone run one of these props on their 22 Ve? These are the props acme recommended, but they weren't sure if I could fit the 1235. I am pretty happy with our stock prop, but I will be starting to add between 900 and 1800 lbs ballast. I want a good hole shot, but don't want to hurt our fuel efficiency too much. Top end speed isn't a concern as I never run the boat over 30 mph. We mostly wake board and surf and have regular and goofy riders. Thanks.

Either of those will work on the 22Ve. The only diff between the two is the cup.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I run the 1235 on our 22Ve and have plenty of clearance on the trailer. Its called the stump puller for a reason... This past weekend, 7 people in the boat and approx 1200lbs of ballast on port side and it pulled like butta!

Comment

Ordered it this morning. Thanks chpthril for all the help and glad to hear others have had good luck with this prop.

Comment

Working...
        X