2003 22v and new ginsu board video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 22v and new ginsu board video

I am just learning to wakesurf and my buddy and I were out trying out the new Ginsu board and working on dialing in the wave on our 2003 22v before plumbing in the ballast. We are going 10mph, taps at 4, with jumbo sack in port locker and 250 sack on the port seat. We had no passengers. Any feedback on the wave or surfing is appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDJEMcVS2Mc

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDJEMcVS2Mc=en_US&feature=player_embedded& version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDJEMcVS2Mc=en_US&feature=player_embedded& version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

what is the trick to embedding youtube? I searched for this and checked the faq and did not find info.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bw View Post
      what is the trick to embedding youtube? I searched for this and checked the faq and did not find info.
      From the full post edit page (not the quick reply box) - click the youtube button and it will place start and end YT brackets. Between those brackets paste ONLY the portion of the URL that follows the = sign. In your video, you paste only this string of characters: sDJEMcVS2Mc

Comment

not bad for nobody in the boat. No flag person?
        my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

No flag or 3rd law in Texas, just have to have a mirror and of course own a horse and guns and you are good.

This was about a month ago on a windy day on lake austin so very little boat traffic. we have the 22v wave working well. The last few weeks we have been trying to dial in my buddies wakesetter and that has been harder. Needs tons of ballast.

Comment

Thx dingleberry, I knew I was making it hard trying to copy the HTML off other embeds

Comment

haha no flagger..damn lucky. Must have a firearm on board in Texas though right?
              my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

very nice video. Thanks for sharing.
                And remember, a legal defense for murder in Texas......"He needed shootin' judge"

Comment

Originally posted by MooseX View Post
                  haha no flagger..damn lucky. Must have a firearm on board in Texas though right?
                  I keep one aboard too, what's wrong with that?
                  Waiting for another good one!

Comment

I thought you guys just had to fly a flag when riding, I did not relize you had to have a flagger. Do you have to have a flagger liscense or cert? Does roadside flagging count as experience? Do those guys with poles on their boats have pole dancing flaggers while you ride?

What is the flagger tax in CA?

Comment

Testing boat gun system video

Comment

Working...
                      X