Tige Boats / Wake9.com Photo Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Boats / Wake9.com Photo Shoot

Ben Piegon was kind enough to send us a few pictures from a photo shoot they did at the Wake9.com Spring Festival back in May. I was just converting them from the TIFF format to something I could use! These were taken behind the RZ2.
    Attached Files
    Buy my kid's board! http://www.flyboywakesurf.com

very nice!
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

So Very Cool..Thanks for sharing..

Comment

Love it. Any idea what kind of weight that RZ2 had? I don't see any sacs visible outside the storage compartments.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks - they are great pictures. David had some HUGE lens and camera, he does professional pictures down south.

There are no sacs on seats or the like, our buddy Dennis weighted that boat and I believe that Robert "Ragboy" Garcia supervised My recollection is they used 1,600 pounds of ballast plus people. I also remember Dennis tossing out ratios of 60/40 and 70/30 of how they were weighting the boat, so possibly 1,120 to 960 in the rear compartment and the rest forward.

In looking at the people weight, folks are sort of strewn everywhere It looks like Nick Scott is Driving, Josh Howell is on the darkside rear, Adriana Borelli is on the regular side rear and Kit Howell across from the driver. If I was estimating weight, it'd be:

Nick 150
          Josh 180
          Andriana 120
          Kit 110

which is 560 pounds, so figure another 600 pounds of people, for a total of 2,200? That'd be my guess.
          Buy my kid's board! http://www.flyboywakesurf.com

Comment

Sick Pics!!!!

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!!!!
              "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Those are Awesome Pic's! Thanks for posting them
                "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Working...
                X