Clear All

and the headliner
    Attached Files
    Buy my kid's board! http://www.flyboywakesurf.com

Comment

sick truck.. but if he drives over a dog turd its going to bottom out
      Here's to swimming with bow-legged women

Comment

Yeah really - actually it's on air bags and lays frame when the compressor is off. I don't know - he loves it, I about threw my back out getting into it!

Comment

Sweet truck, but...how much does it tow?

JK, good luck with it.
          2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
          2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

When did James turn Mexican? That is too friggin funny. Reminds me of high school.

One time my friend was pulling into the high school parking lot, his truck was dumped. I was walking from my truck to class and he turned and saw me, and thought it would be funny to hit the gas and head right to me. Well, then he thought, "oh crap, which way should I dodge?" and I thought, "oh crap, which way is he going to go" Then he hit me straight on, the truck was so low and I turned away, I rolled up the hood, smacked the windshield and over the top into the bed. He was pretty shaken up, I was ok. I put a huge spider in his windshield. So I pick up my books, but where the hell is my lunch? It was just a sandwich in brown bag. We looked everywhere. After school the truck is making a weird noise, we look underneath, and my sandwich is wedged under the truck between the differential and the pavement. Its just a single sandwich, and it was stuck.

It is Charp, and Chiny.
            http://wake9.com/

Comment

Thank God you didn't get hurt Robert! That must have be scary. One of my clients owns an Lambroghini Diablo and I always tease him, it has a trunk, but you can't put anything large in it like a sandwich or it will get smooched.

@ Ewok I think James is HOPING it has the towing capacity of 1 hot chick in the front seat.

Comment

I love it! I used to be into the sport truck thing, put airbags on my first truck back in 1995 and then built my brother an S10 that laid frame but could still be driven daily, etc. Never went as drastic as a body drop like that one James got though since I delivered pizza's in mine to pay my way through college. Just tell him not to make it go up and down too much or he'll wind up breaking stuff.

Comment

Now thats living the low life.

Comment

Waas Sappening!
                    Attached Files
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by Surfdad View Post
                      Thank God you didn't get hurt Robert! That must have be scary. One of my clients owns an Lambroghini Diablo and I always tease him, it has a trunk, but you can't put anything large in it like a sandwich or it will get smooched.
                      I was 18 and in shape. My elbow hurt a bit from breaking the windshield, but that was it. Good thing the truck was so low, it through me up and over. It was just hilarious that my 1 inch thick sandwich was wedged under there all day.

I would love to see that thing towing the tige. ;-)
                      http://wake9.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ragboy View Post
                        It is Charp, and Chiny.
                        Awwwwwwe chit!
                        Waiting for another good one!

Comment

Nice paint job.

However, I still wonder why people lower trucks. Aren't they made for hauling/towing stuff around? Being that low to the ground makes things difficult to tow/haul stuff around when you need to.

On the other hand, why do people jack up their trucks so high that the hitch needs to be dropped to tow/haul?

No answers needed. I have fund driving my Expedition around unmodified And it pulls the RZ2

Oh well, I am sure James will be enjoying life now in his cool ride.

Comment

I lifted my truck. It's not rediculously high but the funny thing is, my hitch is STILL flipped over upside down because my RV sits so dang high...

I only put a 2.5" lift on it to clear these 35" Toyos

Waiting for another good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Surfdad View Post
                              Ewok I think James is HOPING it has the towing capacity of 1 hot chick in the front seat.
                              Very smart of James to buy a truck with a weight limit for the passenger.

I can see it now, James comes off the lake after winning a comp, swarmed with chicks, and he has to let them sit in his truck to see if the airbags will lift them up. If he can get them up, he takes them to anywhere other than Marble Slab or Dairy Queen, so he can drive them home...

Very smart
                              2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                              2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Working...
                              X