Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95 FSLM needs help

Morning all,

I know this boat isn’t meant to do surfing but it’s what I got, it’s my first boat that I’ve owned and I’m hoping to upgrade in a few years but until then… looking for some help.

the boat does have a 454 in it as direct drive so that boat anchor does help weight it down. It pops the guys right out of the hole and we sit around 2500rpm I’m feeling it could use a different prop for surfing as the current 3 blade I think is more ski orientated. Thoughts?

so far we’ve tried a ~400 pound bag across the rear seat and having a couple guys squish at the back of the boat allowing us to switch the side of the wake depending on their foot stance. I also bought a swell wake shaper but because of the hull design it didn’t do much. The wake is almost surfable so any tips or tricks would be much appreciated.

We also have a new board on the way, we are currently using so old beat up water logged pos but it was free and got us on the water.

I'm not sure if there you will be much help available. You might be the pioneer on this one. I don't remember anyone trying to surf an FSLM.
    I would think a wake shaper that is slim would work. Swell has a 30 day, $ back guarantee. See if the dimensions will work
    https://www.swellwake.com/products/c...SABEgKDv_D_BwE
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
    X