Can I/how do I adjust this plate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I/how do I adjust this plate?

We have had our 2015 z3 tige boat for about a year now and have been playing with our surfing wave.

first question is: is it possible to adjust this larger plate shown in the photo attached? I have seen elsewhere the surfer is able to adjust using a remote, but we do not have a remote. Also, is it referred to as the avx system?

second question: any general wave settings for this boat? We have full ballasts in front and back and percentages would be helpful!!

Yes, thats the AVX and it is adjustable from the TT.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Unfamiliar on what the TT is... would you be able to walk me through it?

Comment

Tige Touch
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

It’s the surf setting and taps is the trim tab setting. It won’t deploy until you reach surf speeds so it won’t move on the trailer.

Comment

Does it automatically deploy when surfing? I have never noticed the larger plate move, only the silver smaller plate below it.

Comment

It does not move until you get to about 7mph. Have you found the screen on the Tige Touch where you adjust it? All the way up is the the largest wave. If I remember correctly, a setting of 10 is all the way up. It can also be moved on the trailer in the dealer menu.

Comment

Working...
              X