Help With Z1 Goofy Side Wake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help With Z1 Goofy Side Wake...

Can someone please describe or link me to a thread which describes how to set up the goofy side of a z1 for surfing??

we can get an excellent wake on the regular side, but no matter what we try, we cannot get the goofy side going

has anyone been able to get both sides working?

Thats wild, i'm actually jealous of my goofy side wave with all the people (including the driver) on that side. I have 400lbs in the rear locker, ~300 in the bow storage, another 300 lbs from fat bricks on the right side of the bow (or people) and usually 2-3 people sitting on the bench behind the driver.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselPWR View Post
      Thats wild, i'm actually jealous of my goofy side wave with all the people (including the driver) on that side. I have 400lbs in the rear locker, ~300 in the bow storage, another 300 lbs from fat bricks on the right side of the bow (or people) and usually 2-3 people sitting on the bench behind the driver.
      ah ok thankyou, basically just load that side to the eyeballs.

i usually fill the front sack and the rear drivers side tank (factory ballast) and fiddle with the taps that way bu it doesant seem to work... but going on what ur saying i will try with more pple and probably a sack on that side..

Comment

Working...
      X