CWB Faction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Faction

Hey guys, anyone familiar with the CWB Faction board? Walked into Boater's World yesterday, and they had one at 40% off. I hear a lot of good things about CWB hinge boots, but don't know much about the boards. It's a 138 cm, and I weigh 195.

I've been riding a 141 cm Hyperlite for the last couple years, but this board feels lighter than the Hyperlite as well. Any info is appreciated!

the faction is cwbs team board.. its really a good riding board, solid ont he water and perty poppy off the wake too.
    does it come with bindings? factions?
    Here's to swimming with bow-legged women

Comment

I just bought one for a boat board for the kids. The 138 says up to 170#.
      Let it be!!!

Comment

Thanks guys. This board does come with the bindings, but I did not catch which model. Looks like I need a bigger board anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Weil Thing View Post
          Thanks guys. This board does come with the bindings, but I did not catch which model. Looks like I need a bigger board anyway.
          well that really depends on you.. you can def ride a board that is "too small" for your weight range.. you just need to know that the board is going to ride a little different than a board in oyur weight range... a smaller board will be a bit more squirly but will be easier to manuver
          - so if your a fair rider and think you would want a bit more manuverability than you can def. think about getting a board that may not be in your weight range
          Here's to swimming with bow-legged women

Comment

My son loves his faction.
            If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

You'll be fine size-wise on that. It just will take some getting used to. Those are on boardersbestbuy frequently.

Comment

Working...
              X