Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What i do when it rains! video

http://members.cox.net/sdevries1/IMAG0013.ASF

Looks Fun. Always wanted to try something like that, but the lack of an ATV and the lack of enough rain to fill the ditches that we don't have has held me back.
    www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

in a year on avg we get 1.75" of rain, this we so far we are over 5"

Comment

Thats a sweet video, we do that with snowboards when we get a lot of snow up here in Washington

Comment

have done this behind a truck in a flooded ditch

Comment

ohh your not even doing it the fun way, hit me up on facebook and you can watch me do it. name is spencer heywood

Comment

haha ive been wanting to try that... Gah lee... My ATC 70 flips so easily.. its been parked for ever because I like my dirtbikes better. Im sure my Honda TRX300 Quad could pull a boarder very well at decent speeds IM gonna try that one of these days. Just gotta get my wakeboard and Go to boone since its drained. Run on lake bottom and board in the water ... Pleanty of room.
              For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Comment

How do you get up on a wakeboard in shallow water like that though....

I just planned a wakeboard trip next weekend because of this :P ... im going to have 4 atv's and 5 boarders out there so far
                Last edited by ddmracing05; 11-18-2007, 01:59 AM.
                For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Comment

with a wakeboard you just sit on the ground with the board out in front of you. Like you would start in the water, but you know, with out the water.

Comment

Or do it like a dock start also?

Start standing up on land and simply as the quad pulls you jump into the water

Comment

Working...
                    X