Midwest Wakeboard Movie Premier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midwest Wakeboard Movie Premier

Midwest MC and Liquid Force wakeboards combine to bring you the world premier of Deviant! Filmed by local proction company No Style, Deviant features local home grown wakeboard talent and was filmed exclusively in the Midwest. The party kicks off on April 4th at 7 pm and is open to all so bring your friends and family.

For more information check out http://www.waterskis.com/Blog-s/83.htm

Midwest MC
    5160 West Broadway
    Crystal, MN 55429
    Attached Files
    www.waterskis.com

looks good.. you guys should come up to the frozen north sometime and ride
    Here's to swimming with bow-legged women

Comment

I'm pretty sure we'd give you a run for your money when it comes to cold!!!

I'm in, I know its only a 14 hour drive from my house to Bridger Bowl. Hows the snow this year?
      www.waterskis.com

Comment

Originally posted by corey View Post
        I'm pretty sure we'd give you a run for your money when it comes to cold!!!

I'm in, I know its only a 14 hour drive from my house to Bridger Bowl. Hows the snow this year?
        perty good bridger got 14in last night from what im hearing.. the local hill here in helena got a good foot but its supposed to be in the 50's by sunday
        but bozman has been getting pretty consistant snow, going to be in big sky for spring break!!

Comment

Man, we got about 6" last night which would be pretty cool if the closest mountains werent in MT!

This is the first time in a while we are not headed out for a spring trip and it sucks!!! Love it out there, actually looked at a couple of jobs at the Fed out there but I lack the experience they require, that and while we don't have any mountains here we do have 10,000 lakes!
          www.waterskis.com

Comment

Here is a link to the Deviant trailer
            http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=44405367
            www.waterskis.com

Comment

Originally posted by corey View Post
              Man, we got about 6" last night which would be pretty cool if the closest mountains werent in MT!

This is the first time in a while we are not headed out for a spring trip and it sucks!!! Love it out there, actually looked at a couple of jobs at the Fed out there but I lack the experience they require, that and while we don't have any mountains here we do have 10,000 lakes!
              haha true true... had the chance to go to powell over christmas but decided to ski bridger instead

Comment

Working...
              X