Need a fin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a fin

I bought this wakeboard http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8944

And need to find a fin for it. It only has one fin. Does anyone have an old fin that they don't need and want to sell and mail to me? It would save a trip to the store.

The screw holes are 3" apart.

It should probably be around a 2" fin.

thanks,

can you post a picture of the other fin, I know I have some old ones laying around and might be able to match it or come close.
    "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Here is a picture of the current fin.

The board is supposed to come with One 1.7" Maruca Fin, and one 2.1" Sure Thing Fin. It looks like it has the 1.7" on there, so if you have a 2" or something similar laying around, it would probably be the one I should go with.
      Attached Files

Comment

can you take it off so I can see the hole pattern
        "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

^^ And put a tape measure next to it so we can better tell the distance between holes.

Comment

Sorry for the quality of the pics, I used my phone to take them.
            Attached Files

Comment

still at the office, I'll check when I get home, pretty sure I have something for you

Comment

cool - thanks!

Comment

just went through all of them and no dice, sorry rebel

Comment

fast1911 - thanks for looking, I appreciate it.

If anyone else has one they'd like to sell, please let me know, if not, I'll pick up one at our local shop.

Comment

Working...
                    X