Hyperlite Voyager 121

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyperlite Voyager 121

Anyeone ever have a Hyperlite Voyager 121 for their kids? I know it's a few years old, but I can buy one for just under $100, and it seems like a pretty good deal for a kids board with bindings.

I bought my daughter a brand new hyperlite last spring, and she didn't want to get wet, so I sold it. This summer she now wants to ski, board, and tube, so I figured I would buy a used one this time.

The only gotcha is, this board is missing a fin, but they are probably pretty easy to find at the local ski shop.

FWIW - Here are a couple reviews on WakeWorld.

Comment

I have an old Hyperlite in my garage that is small, not sure what model, got it from Charity Merriman when she was riding back in the 90's, small board (but she was tiny), but these days you can spend $100 just taking a breath, I wouldn't sweat it
      "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Last year I bought my son a brand new hyperlite motive with bindings (leftover stock) for $150.
        How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

Great board and price. I would go for it. I taught both my kids on that board. The graphics on the board we have, has a cartoon alien on it.
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I went ahead and bought it. I'm hoping it gets used this year, but have a feeling she will try it once, then say she doesn't like it.

Comment

Working...
            X