Tino Santori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tino Santori

I found out an interesting tid-bit today.

I dropped off my car for some service today, and the service writer asked me if I went to the local boat show (My license plate is H20SKIR) he told me that his son just got his own line of board shorts from Reef. He then showed me the add in, and I said "that's a Tige" (you could only see the back of the boat). I told him that my boat was a Tige too, and then I realized that his son was Tino Santori.

He told me that Tino was in town for the winter, and has been doing a lot of snow boarding. He also said that he'd get me some signed posters for my kids.

thats cool your kids should love that

Comment

That's pretty sweet.
      How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

Talking about a small world Very nice!!!!

Comment

Wow! That's pretty cool!

Comment

You want his cell phone number?

Comment

Well, my car was only supposed to be in the shop for the 60k maint, and it's still there, it needs a new motor mount, starter, and butt warmer. It should be done on Monday, I'll let everyone what my kids end up with.

Lee - I'm sure you just joking, but if not, I'd feel weird calling the guy. I may mention to his dad that I'd love to get my kids on the boat with him, and watch him wakeboard next summer. That would really be cool.

Comment

I was just joking. He might not thank me for posting it on the web.

Comment

I figured you were. I'm still thinking about asking him if we can join him on the lake one day next summer. I don't know if my nads will be that big or not when I pick up my car.

Comment

His Dad is a very nice man and when Tino was younger the Dad would travel to all the events with Tino.

Comment

He does seem very nice. I've delt with his dad on and off over the past 5+ years. He'll now be my service advisor of choice. He also seems very fair, and seems to look out for his customers.

Comment

Working...
                      X