Thought I would share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I would share

I thought I would put a pic of my daughter and her cousin out wakeboarding last weekend.

15 Escalade ESV-Black
    08 RZ2-Blue

Totally Awesome!

Keep them that age forever. Well, at least keep the picture that long.
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

That is a awesome picture. Great family moments.

Thanks for sharing it!
      The laughter of the world is merely loneliness pathetically trying to reassure itself. - Neal A. Maxwell

Comment

Awesome pic, I remember my little girl that age, she turned 18 yesterday and man that flew by. Note to self and others, SPEND MORE TIME AT THE LAKE!!!
        My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

Very cool pic!

Comment

Awesome - How old are they?? I have a daughter that is 6 and am wondering if she might be ready for a board

Comment

Great Pic
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
                Awesome - How old are they?? I have a daughter that is 6 and am wondering if she might be ready for a board
                My daughter Kennedy is on the left and she is 7 and her cousin Sophia is 8.
                Yeah it is pretty cool to see them out there. Up untill aobut 3 weeks ago Kennedy was unable to stay behind the boat. She only weights about 53 pounds so she would lean straight outside the wake, but she has it down now.
                15 Escalade ESV-Black
                08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Thats pretty cool.
                  http://wake9.com/

Comment

Thanks for letting me know. 6yr weighs as much as Kennedy. Might just give it a shot next season.

Comment

....too bad they grow up
                      Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason B View Post
                        ....too bad they grow up
                        Ya... and move out of the house, get married, have children, and then try and pawn their children onto you.

Comment

At that point, I will be happy cause I will always know that I can give them back!

Comment

Great picture of the girls boarding! They look like they are having a blast riding doubles.

Just wait till they start jumping each other.............

Comment

Might wanna consider helmets when they're doing that.

Cool pic, tho!
                              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
                              X