Livy gets air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Livy gets air

We've been boating and boarding just about every weekend since we moved to Miami in May. I'm so glad we kept the wakeboard boat and did not move to a center console. Every weekend we find a new place to go and enjoy. Today we went down to the marine stadium to board around some. The water was a bit chopped up from the other boats running around. On the way home the water along the Julia Tuttle causeway was smooth as butter so Livy asked if she could take a few runs before we went home. She just turned 9 and has been trying hard to get get some air off the wake and today she did it. She was so happy.

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    2000 Tige 2100V Sold

great pics
    15 Escalade ESV-Black
    08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Miami Marine Stadium. If you look closely, there are skateboarders on the roof. I hope its not as dangerous as it looked.

2000 Tige 2100V Sold

Comment

Awesome!!!!! You can see her smiling from ear to ear....

Comment

Really sweet pics.......she is lovin it........did not know south Florida had an other Tige owner
          "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Toeside too!

Comment

glad you kept the boat and the pixs are awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                Toeside too!
                That was my first response too. That is a better toeside jump than I can do!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Her rope is way too long.I would put her as close to the boat as possible without hitting the propwash
                  NC//OKC\\

Comment

You go Livy! Great job!

-Mike
                    Ambivalent? Yes. Or Not.

Comment

Awesome! Her reaction is priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by formandfunction View Post
                        Her rope is way too long.I would put her as close to the boat as possible without hitting the propwash

Yes, i've rewarded her with a new straight line rope and handle and plan to bring her a lot closer where the wake has a better ramp. I think she's enjoying everyones encouragement as much as she enjoyed hitting the jump.
                        2000 Tige 2100V Sold

Comment

You may want to play with your TAPS a bit. Your wake may be washed out because you have your TAPS set too high for the speed. Try it at different settings to see how it changes the shape. Ignore the Wake/Ski settings, they are meaningless.
                          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

That is so cool to be wakeboarding right next to the city - awesome pics!

Comment

Working...
                            X