Decade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decade

Daniels Watkins' new board... It matches my boat exactly.

By J Jakober (jjakober) on Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 11:14 am:

David,

The Decade has progressive 3 stage rocker, refined Delta Base, rolled edges in the center of the board, and a nice spine running the length of the board.

It's like the Natural, only better!
    Attached Files

Looks cool, but where do they hide the $500 bill?
    Last edited by chpthril; 08-14-2008, 06:51 PM.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

$50 here and $50 there has to be removed from the bank account. Can get money saved by the time it hits the USA!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
        Looks cool, but where do they hide the $500 bill?
        maybe even more.....
        "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

^^^ Maybe cause I dont see the $760 bones for a BLANK board
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            ^^^ Maybe cause I dont see the $760 bones for a BLANK board
            I believe those are Australian prices.

Comment

is an obrien really work that?
              WAKE ZONE

Comment

I agree Matt. Aus $'s. Here in the US, it will probably sell for $500 as chpthril has said.

highrock, yes. This is the first year of the board and the company is trying to recover R&D and production costs. Not to mention they are trying to make a profit.

Comment

This is a board that I may want to demo. I don't know about the $500 price tag.

Comment

I would like to also. I rode my friends Coda this past weekend without the center fin. I asked jjakober about the Coda or Decade being more lose. He said that the Decade was more lose compared to the Natural but not as lose as the Coda. And I did like the Coda but don't like a very lose board myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X