Oakley's Push Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oakley's Push Process

Just got my copy finally, after some order and shipping confusion. Great dvd. Music, sections, riders. Everything was dead on, also the first vid I have seen to have a whole crash section in the middle of the dvd. Great! Better than Sean's new one Drive. IMO. Plus this one has Dallas Friday and Amber Wing so that helps that it's not a Richard Convention.
    How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

push process is pretty good...to me drive is better just because of Randals part. I do like Andrew Atkinson's section in Push Process but the musics not as good as transgression, if you like it you should check out transgression
    WAKE ZONE

Comment

I did like Drive also but Kilgus failed on the music. To me, he has yet to top The Butter Effect. The only thing that I didn't like about Push Process was the music for Lyman. Wow! I don't know what happened but the video comes to a screeching hault when his music comes on. He is my favorite rider I think and someone drop the ball. I have been meaning to get Transgression still waiting for Out of the Pond to come out though. I have gotta tell ya though, I can't explain it either, just a gut feeling I guess but I can't stand Randall Harris. His riding is awesome, but something about him that gets under my skin. Weird.
      How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

The Butter Effect was sweet..You should check out Transgresions, it's very well done.
        Tige Throws Mad Wake.

Comment

I really liked Transression but the music was a bit indie mellow for my taste in a vid. Great to listen to otherwise but does not quite match the energy. I thought the riding in Transgression was a little less technical than in Push Process, which I prefer for both music and riding. But no doubt Transgression is one of the best filmed that I have seen--simply awesome cin.

Comment

I haven't seen push yet, but that one is next on the list to buy for sure
            Tige Throws Mad Wake.

Comment

Originally posted by rogersbm82 View Post
              I did like Drive also but Kilgus failed on the music. To me, he has yet to top The Butter Effect. The only thing that I didn't like about Push Process was the music for Lyman. Wow! I don't know what happened but the video comes to a screeching hault when his music comes on. He is my favorite rider I think and someone drop the ball. I have been meaning to get Transgression still waiting for Out of the Pond to come out though. I have gotta tell ya though, I can't explain it either, just a gut feeling I guess but I can't stand Randall Harris. His riding is awesome, but something about him that gets under my skin. Weird.
              ha ha dude are you serious!!!?? lymans part was so good! music and all. that song is sick! but hey, it's all personal opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X