Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Faction Bindings

Does anyone here have these?

A buddy and I both bought a pair last year - and we love them. The lace wheels on both of ours got busted early on in the season last year - my friend returned his to the Warming Hut in Richardson TX and they were repaired, only to break again a week later.

This off season - we took the boots into Warming Hut - they said they would order replacement lace kits. After a couple of months of run around - we are being told they don't have these kits anymore and that the 08 bindings are using something different.

I'm fairly dissapointed with Warming Hut and I'm waiting to hear from CWB as to what they are going to do, but I'm curious if anyone else has these boots and similar problems with them.

CWB will take care of you.
    "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
    "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Call CWB direct and deal with them. CWB has some of the best custormer support that I have seen.

I do have these bindings also and haven't had the problem that you have noted. How hard are you pulling on the bindings to get them tight? I felt that the laces were too long so I cut them and made them shorter but haven't had a problem with them at all.

Good luck.

Comment

I had a problem with a different model and they replaced it with the newer model with no problems. They were great to deal with.

Comment

Yea, But all you guys have your things warrantied right?
          The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

The standard CWB warranty only. Don't need anything above and beyond that.

Comment

i have that same boot and have had no problems what so ever. i do agree about them being to long and may cut mine down as well.

Comment

CWB Rules!

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                Call CWB direct and deal with them. CWB has some of the best custormer support that I have seen.
                Wow - this is so true. They were fantastic to deal with and they made things right.

Warming Hut - I guess they just never want me to buy anything from them ever again. Such a simple request and they really went out of their way to give me false information a number of times.

Comment

Working...
                X