feet position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feet position

Since we are new to the wakeboarding and gettin ready for the new year I was wondering what is the best binding position on the board ie duck feet,straight. Not sure if it personal preference or if there is a norm. Pics would be great. Thanks in advance

Hold on pics comming asap...gimme 5
    The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Originally posted by Bibbs View Post
      Since we are new to the wakeboarding and gettin ready for the new year I was wondering what is the best binding position on the board ie duck feet,straight. Not sure if it personal preference or if there is a norm. Pics would be great. Thanks in advance
      Your definantly going to want to duck em out a little, What board do you have? I wouldn't put your boots in the frist holes or forth holes, some where in the middle since this will be your frist season.

What we usually use for a guide is jump off somthing of some height and where your feet land is where well will put the boots for you for the day.

Heres my new setup, Brand new cdub marius 140 I would have the boots in one more hole except theres fiberglass resin in it, and I physically cannot go all the way in due to CWB's goofy new bolt pattern and can't go in the middle due to the resin in the hole, so I'm stuck with my boots all the way out.

Before:

After:

Comment

Thanks for the pics and info. Last year was our first and our feet were more in the straight position so I will switch our boards and give it a try. My son and I are on a EVO and my daughter and wife just got a Divine and a Blur. By the way nice new set up you got. Thanks again

Comment

No Prob, Thanks and good luck!

Post some pictures when you get your boards set up and get out and riding!

Comment

Originally posted by Bibbs View Post
            I had a local pro show me, what you want to do is stand on a bench and jump down landing on both feet. The way your feet are when you land is where you should start with binding position. Then tweak a little until you feel the most comfortable. Most people are ducky, but try this, it has worked for several people that I know. Good Luck
            My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...highlight=duck

Here is an earlier link and discussion on the same topic.
              My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

Working...
              X