Clear All

WOW!!!!!!!

GUYS OMG CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!

http://www.wakeboardreport.com/archi...a_young_s.html

all I can say is HOLY COW!!!!
    Everything happens for a reason
    I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Thats amazing. He is riding a plank, with a 5 inch wake. And we complain about not enough ballast. dude.
      http://wake9.com/

Comment

Holy Crap!!!!!
        15 Escalade ESV-Black
        08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Proves that tallent is needed more than ballasts. And just think of all those people that have complained about Tige having ballasts as an option.

Comment

I saw that already. Really is something.

Comment

the guy who posted that said he was going to over on WW in the thread of Supra Vs Tige 24's (or something like that). People were once again arguing over ballast and I said something about not needing it and then the guy said he was going to post that video. This video is proof that you don't need all of the ballast if you have proper technique!

Edit: WakeWorld - 24' SSV vs 24' Tige
              Erik Jernberg posted it (at the bottom there).
              Last edited by Timmy!; 02-27-2008, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Wow is right. Sent this to my son and said no whining about wake size ever again. Saving me a lot of money not having to put in ballast, just people.

Comment

talk about a fast way to realize how bad you suck at riding. i wish i was even half that good and to think of how much i've wasted on equipment.

Comment

And that board, its a plank, you can see how hard he has to work to rotate it, and bring it around. Pretty damn amazing.
                    http://wake9.com/

Comment

yeah he pretty good for sure!!! what about a 24 minute set? you guys got that in you? god bless you if you do!!

Comment

And we want bigger wakes.....................HA!
                        I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

anybody who's ridden one of those single tip skurf style boards should know how hard that is. notice the one pointy end with no fin and the opposite's massive one. not only is that thing long but look how close the stance is too. i'd love to see that board up next to my 129 fish.

Comment

We rode with Erik Ruck about 4.5 years ago. He did a Tantrum in the flats. It was pretty awesome.
                            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Great video. It is amazing what he does off of basically no wake.
                              www.wake-boats.com

Comment

Working...
                              X