No announcement yet.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was on Stunt Junkies and it was cool, it was interesting to see the behind the scenes of getting that accomplished. I think leaving the water is still a big enough thrill for me. The other boat was coming straight at him and they redid it after the first jump because he didn't actually jump over the on coming boat, timing was critical.
    My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

I like the one with the guy hitting the bridg better, it doesn't get much more moronic than that. That guy is lucky if he survived!

I will have to share that one with my son. Stupid, stupid, stupid!
      I don't want to go to work, take me wake surfing instead!

Comment

That first vid is from a Tige 22v, my brother was in the boat. Obviously the whole thing was set up, and yes the other boat knew what was going on. It took place at Clinton lake in Lawrence, KS. It was the KU wakeboard team and Mizzou wakeboarding team.

Comment

Originally posted by akdoc View Post
          That first vid is from a Tige 22v, my brother was in the boat. Obviously the whole thing was set up, and yes the other boat knew what was going on. It took place at Clinton lake in Lawrence, KS. It was the KU wakeboard team and Mizzou wakeboarding team.
          I want to go to Mizzou. They have a Wakeboarding team?
          The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Wannabe,

I don't know if it is a team, more than likely a club, but still school sanctioned. At least that's how KU is!

Comment

That guy in the bridge video should be a Darwin Award finalist.

Comment

I don't understand why the raley over the boat is stupid. I am sure it was calculated and thought out, unlike Mr. Underthebridge.

Is it stupid of Murray to do a raley over you for a picture when you are at camp?

Comment

I think hitting a person would be much less dangerous than hitting a boat.

Comment

Working...
                  X