TIGE RIDERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TIGE RIDERS!

Hey guys I was thinking just the other day...., why we cant get TIGE sponsored riders to join the site I mean arent they TIGEOWNERS too?
    It would be nice to have tino come and help us out on our riding someday or just to give us tips on riding BIG like him, or maybe just listen to how there day went?
    hahaha..just curious cause like I said maybe well get lucky enough to get a visit by one of them....Watkins,Santori,Williams,Scott,Adam E.,The RUCKSTER and wienacker.

Juice Out~~~~~~

Not a bad idea. we could get the post whoring
    Everything happens for a reason
    I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Cathy Williams is registered on the site but haven't seen her post. When Kieth Lyman was a sponsored rider I tried a few years ago to get him on the site but it never went anywhere. I do think its a good idea though.

Comment

Juiceman, if you do ever get a chance to ride with Nick or Erik, do it! We went out a couple of times with them when they came to Austin in 2003. My kids and I had a blast. We learned sooo much!

I know these guys are busy, but if there's any way they could make key stops and offer rides like they did, it was well worth the $$ we paid to go.

Those guys really represent!
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

If the rest are as busy as Cathy Williams, then they are running non stop. She came in to town for our Reunion in June. She flew in late Thurs night, from a Dealer sponsored clinic. Did a clinic for us on Friday, attended our reunion on sat, and jetted out Sat evening for another dealer clinic starting on Sun morning and running the whole week I don't envy these pro riders.

I would say maybe contact the team manager Chris Bischoff and see if he can get some of the riders to post here from time to time.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

it would be way cool, but man they have got to be busy! Tige should give them the iphone then they could post on the fly!!
            Originally posted by G-MONEY
            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

I run the athlete sponsorship program for Fiber Wise Pasta. I can tell you w/ no uncertainty that if the riders we cut checks to didn't represent the brand they are being paid to represent in a forum that we felt was important....the checks would stop.
              Yes, they are all busy....who isn't? Are they too busy to cash a check? I'll bet they find time to do that!
              Take 10 minutes a week and post up something--it really isn't too much to ask. Some of our athletes spend hours and hours and hours sitting in an airport every week. That's plenty of time to bust out the computer and type something if they wanted to.

I think it would be really cool (and helpful) to hear from the best on thier opinions and tips.

Just my
              Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

I went on Cathys website the other day and emailed her and she mailed back. I thought that was cool, and man did it sound like she was busy. I almost feel sorry for them but you know what I bet they love the fact that years later they are STILL doing what they love. Even though I would love the idea of them visiting us here locally I know its very hard for them. But still maybe WE can email something to top dogs in TIGE and see about them making some kind of TEAM TIGE RIDERS video...I know I would pay top $$$ for it as long as I can see that beautiful.....*sigh*..TIGE!

Comment

I'd really like to see some riders on here, I mean they do ride behind a tige. In a way i'd feel like they are throwing some support for the product out just by being on the site. Tige could give them a lap top, and they could hit it up when they're at the airport or something. Even if they're not on the site that much it would be better than none.

Comment

Working...
                  X