My 12 year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 12 year old

You guys say you like pics, so I got a couple of my 12 year old. The first one is off the double up, the second is a back roll, although not a very good one. He has a tendance to start his rotation a little early, which robs him of hight. He can do 4 inverts, 5 if you count a 360 with an indy grab.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by third timer; 09-12-2007, 10:48 AM. Reason: accuracy
    If I can be of any help at all, your in deep doo doo!

Good pix.

Comment

And he is 12???????? Damn, I can't do that and I'm 40... I guess I am just old. Well, at least your son is having a great time with boarding.

Comment

Very nice, get that kid competing if he isn't already!
        http://wake9.com/

Comment

get that kid sponsored. look into liquid force
          Everything happens for a reason
          I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

awesome dude

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
            And he is 12???????? Damn, I can't do that and I'm 40... I guess I am just old. Well, at least your son is having a great time with boarding.
            No need to guess, we are
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The old and wise

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
              I'm 49 and I think thats why I can't do that. My self preservation instincs are too mature. He took 1st in the intermediate division in his third ternament. I think that if he had done all of his tricks he would have been bumped up to the next division. He's ready to start puting rotations into his inverts and that should put him in the outlaw class (semi pro) in these parts. Maybe a camp this winter will get him to the next level.
              If I can be of any help at all, your in deep doo doo!

Comment

Working...
              X