CRAVING GLASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRAVING GLASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey is anyone going riding during the tolerable winter season in SO CAL that maybe we can ride I dont care if its your boat or mine I just need someone to DRIVE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If not Im gonna have to teach someone to wakeboard just to get a driver...wife's being a female dog cause she dont like the cold water or air.

Originally posted by Juiceman831 View Post
    Hey is anyone going riding during the tolerable winter season in SO CAL that maybe we can ride I dont care if its your boat or mine I just need someone to DRIVE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If not Im gonna have to teach someone to wakeboard just to get a driver...wife's being a female dog cause she dont like the cold water or air.
    im in fla im leavin now be there asap!!! fuel her up im ready!!

Comment

Guess no one boards during the cold season. Bummer I was willing to offer beer and free rides. oh well guess Ill have to ride with WAALIBU owners they ride year round. (least the ones I know).

Comment

Come to LV and we can ride.
        "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
        "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

if u can get over here to TN Ill take you lol. I go out like 4 times a week
          For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Comment

Uh..the wife wont let me go that far and ESPECIALLY to LV bymyself come on. LOL She would ask what we are using for ballast lots of women?

hehe thanks for the offer on TN but thatll burn too much gas if I try to make the trip then have to comeback to CA in two days kinda not able to make such a long trip . SOMEONES GOTTA BE CLOSER!

Thanks evil though....

Comment

Hey Juiceman,

I would love to ride with you, my boat's in havasu though I have a 04 24v. If you're willing to use your boat im willing to pay for gas. My gf will even be flag girl if you need one haha. Let me know!

Comment

i ride in bako year round.
                Originally posted by G-MONEY
                It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

OMG IM GONNA GO TOMORROW MORNING MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WANT TO RIDE I DONT CARE IF ITS RAIN OR SNOW OR WHATEVER IM GOING.

You have no Idea how long its been. Ive gone mad these past couple of weeks with work and family coming to visit unannounce omg its a mad house but ahh tomorrow I know its suppose to rain but......I DONT CARE IM TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO RIDE DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey RYANO thanks well have to organize it for sure...you go straight up with your boat or ballast? Cause I run basic just taps and adrenaline!, oh yeah and clumsyness...

Comment

I go without ballast full taps at about 22-23 mph. Have fun tomorrow we'll plan some riding soon

Comment

I have the same problem no one to drive my boat, and the old lady thinks she is going to freeze in the fridge iceberg surrounded water of so-cal. So if you want to work something out let me know my boat your boat what ever, I just want to get out....

Comment

Working...
                      X