Tried a backroll/flip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
    I guess it's your day to pick on Wannabe today....
    Well, I had to pick up the slack given your new assignment on the wakeboarding over 60 thread
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by third timer View Post
      My kids learned all there flips by using a trampoline and a rope tied to a tree.
      Here's a pic of our training center/ back yard. Note the trampoline on the left.
      Nice set-up

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
        what the heck is wrong with your wake? it's not clean at all, fix that!! it needs to be clean, your wake sucked, and was washing out!! you should not have a wake like that, that looks like a bu's wake!! not a tige
        Thats no tige..wtf
        The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by zany View Post
          Nice set-up
          I bought in 92 when We got married and had no kids. Skied every day and worked on remodeling constantly. This is still a work in progress and a great place to raise a family.
          If I can be of any help at all, your in deep doo doo!

Comment

All the trampolining in the world is no substitute for good form. Body position at take off dictates body position at landing. try to grab this quarter from my hand, Grasshopper.
            I learned backrolls on a shitty I/O with no tower. Now I am the shizznit(if no oneelse is around throwing Pete Roses.)

Comment

Working...
            X