• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad time to jump:

Bad time to jump:
    http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2...g-accident.wmv

I saw this last week or so

Tragic

but I have to say what the hell was he thinking, plus it's in a no wake zone.
    Last edited by G-MONEY; 09-07-2007, 05:23 PM.
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Clearly there was some inbreeding going on....

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
        Clearly there was some inbreeding going on....
        Actually, it's Darwin's theory of natural selection in progress.
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

WAS HE HURT?

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
            Actually, it's Darwin's theory of natural selection in progress.

You are 120% right on that one....

Comment

DUMB QUESTION!!

Comment

i can't believe he was that stupid or the driver even drove under while towing in the no wake zone
                Originally posted by G-MONEY
                It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fleetpaint View Post
                  WAS HE HURT?
                  from wakeworld

quote:
                  By innov8actionsports.com (innov8) on Friday, August 31, 2007 - 10:55 am:

Yes, hes been riding that spot for 10yrs and never came close to the top, he was not on my boat.
                  He Messed up his leg a knee really bad, went through a couple surgeries and lost some muscle in his leg. Doc said he will never ride again, but he disagrees with the doc, he has already been wakesurfing on his A$$, still in a full soft cast, but doing really well for what happened, he is a fearless,tuff kid, thats for sure!!!
                  Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                    from wakeworld

quote:
                    By innov8actionsports.com (innov8) on Friday, August 31, 2007 - 10:55 am:

Yes, hes been riding that spot for 10yrs and never came close to the top, he was not on my boat.
                    He Messed up his leg a knee really bad, went through a couple surgeries and lost some muscle in his leg. Doc said he will never ride again, but he disagrees with the doc, he has already been wakesurfing on his A$$, still in a full soft cast, but doing really well for what happened, he is a fearless,tuff kid, thats for sure!!!
                    Good he survived and is positive in spirits.

Comment

Too bad he didn't hit his head...........AND KNOCK SOME SENCE IN TO HIS THICK SCULL.

The driver is lucky that he was not/will not be sued. In the end, he (the driver) is responsible for his passengers.......whether they are stupid or not.
                      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

No one said you have to be a genius to wakeboard. This guy proved it
                        ---v^---v^---v^_____---v^---v^ For a second there. I was bored to death!!

Comment

i think there is a quote on hear that says "stupid hurts" ding ding ding we have a winner. can assure you he wont do that again!

Comment

here's your sign
                            Originally posted by G-MONEY
                            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

i saw that a few weeks ago. how dumb to you have to be to even try that when the water is lower?

Comment

Working...
                              X