Good Deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Deal?

Would you buy this setup for $440 shipped?

2007 Faction 144 Faction XXL + Bag
    "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
    "the plural of boo is booze."

Seems like it. We recently got a pretty decent deal on the Marius Platinum. I gotta tell ya, the Marius board accelerates like no other board.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Check this one out..... Ebay... Gotta love it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-CWB-138-FAC...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Or how about this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-CWB-144-FAC...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Go ahead and make them an offer by reducing by $40... They might even go for it....

Comment

Thinking about it.. You are also getting the bag... That is a great deal...

Dog does point out something about the Marius. Both boards are continuous rockers. I think I would go with the Marius over the Faction....

Comment

The Marius is impressive.
              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

The bag is definitely a difference as well as TX MC not mentioning XXL. I HAVE to have the XXL for my foot.

Comment

It is a good deal. CWB makes good boards. Sorry for going off topic.

Comment

TXMC said on checkout, you need to mention it.... But, the bag alone is $50 IMO... That would put the cost close to being the same....

As for the bindings. they are da bomb..... The only problem I had was the top lace was too long and I have to cut 6 inches off each lace... Now they are perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                      It is a good deal. CWB makes good boards. Sorry for going off topic.
                      No apologies neccesary. You can say whatever you want in my threads.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                        TXMC said on checkout, you need to mention it....
                        Doesn't mention XXL only XL, but trust me I will be Emailing them. I don't really have a use for the bag except to sell on Ebay so I will try to have them beat the other price.

Comment

Originally posted by evil0ne View Post
                          Doesn't mention XXL only XL, but trust me I will be Emailing them. I don't really have a use for the bag except to sell on Ebay so I will try to have them beat the other price.
                          Just went back and saw what you were saying... But, put in an offer and not his price but ask for XXL bindings. All he can say is No... But it doesn't hurt to try.

Let us know the results....

Comment

Originally posted by evil0ne View Post
                            Would you buy this setup for $440 shipped?

2007 Faction 144 Faction XXL + Bag
                            i just got those bindings been out on them a few times now. i really like them alot. but remember i am a newb so i dont throw crazy tricks with them either. but for comfort ease of in/out they are great.the xxl is very large you would have to have a size 12 shoe or larger imo.

Comment

Originally posted by kko View Post
                              i just got those bindings been out on them a few times now. i really like them alot. but remember i am a newb so i dont throw crazy tricks with them either. but for comfort ease of in/out they are great.the xxl is very large you would have to have a size 12 shoe or larger imo.
                              Did you cut off 6 inches of lace on the upper lacing yet???? Mine were WAY too long and now they are perfect. My binding is Large.

Comment

Working...
                              X