Hoffman props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoffman props

My home lake is Lake Oroville in NorCal, and my kids all compete at NorCal INT. We have had the privilege of meeting and starting to get to know the hoffman family. They live a few miles to the south of us and boat from Lime Saddle marina like we do. My oldest 2 girls are close in age to Raquel and Shawna. For those of you that don't know, Raquel and Shawna are 2 up and coming female pros and just got picked up by Epic Boats, and are CWB riders. If you have the latest Wakeboarding mag, they have a full page.

http://www.cwbwakeboards.com/2007/in...d=team_diamond

Anyway, we see them at least 2x a week riding and practicing out there on the lake, and not only do they rip, but what a couple of great girls. They are extremely sweet, and always coming up to my kids and encouraging them to get better. So many wakeboarders out there are a bit lacking in the role model area. It sure is great for my 16, 15, and 9 yr old girls to be able to look up to such quality wakeboarders and female role models. So anyway, I just thought I would throw out a few props for the hoffmans, hope they have tons of success.

Tonight shawna was throwing mobes and 720s and was so smooth. Very cool, especially for a 15yr old.

Another footnote, I am looking forward to seeing when they get the new Epic boat, I have to see what 4k of ballast looks like. Nutz!
    http://wake9.com/

Hahaha nice write up.

Take some pics next time.
    The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

They came down for Wet Wednesday on the Sacramento River about a week ago. From my understanding, one of the Hoffman girls grabbed first place in the woman's outlaw class... There is a lot of respect in Sacramento for these two and your write up only confirms what I have heard from others as well. Not to mention, there is some "free" lessons that might be provided to your children.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
        They came down for Wet Wednesday on the Sacramento River about a week ago. From my understanding, one of the Hoffman girls grabbed first place in the woman's outlaw class... There is a lot of respect in Sacramento for these two and your write up only confirms what I have heard from others as well. Not to mention, there is some "free" lessons that might be provided to your children.
        Y, no kidding.
        http://wake9.com/

Comment

Guess who we say today at Englebright Lake? Why yes, the Hoffman sisters. We launched at the same time they did and when I told the family to look over to their right, one of the Hoffman sisters did a raley 360 W2W... The entire boat full of kids and some of the adults dropped their jaws in amazement. They make it look so easy..

If anyone wants a lake suggestion, Englebright Lake is a very nice lake with camping around. It was a little cold but tolerable after that initial shock. We got there around 9 AM and boarded until 11:30 and took a break for lunch. Then proceeded to get one more session of boarding in before it started to get choppy. Then we switched to tubing and tore up the area that we thought was okay and more people come around and moved on because I was causing some rollers that no one liked. Anyways, we stopped tubing and noticed that everyone left the area and we had glass again.

Comment

Working...
          X