Where should I have my feet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where should I have my feet?

Well Im starting to get into wakeboarding and I need to know where my feet should be on the board. yesterday I played around with it a little bit. I ended up with it 1 notch from the back on my left foot and the inner most notch on my right foot. My ankle is sore because I didnt have the right foot turned enough, I think. Any help?
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Whatever stance you to go with you should be centered on the board... open the front to 15%
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Centered on the board, So if I have my left foot 2 notches I should have the right foot 2 notches as well?

Comment

Yup!!!!!

Comment

I felt like I was leaning forward alot, thats why I moved the left foot back

Comment

I find it works best if your feet are in the bindings
            Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
              I felt like I was leaning forward alot, thats why I moved the left foot back
              You felt forward because normally you see a long ski in front of you....
              Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post
                I find it works best if your feet are in the bindings
                ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                  You felt forward because normally you see a long ski in front of you....
                  So its all in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
                    So its all in my head.
                    Yes basically he is saying you are a crazy cry baby who cant control his noodle
                    Everything happens for a reason
                    I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Getting old!!!!!

Comment

YA BUT STILL FUNNY.....

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                          YA BUT STILL FUNNY.....
                          True

Comment

i ride in a neurtral stance, just slightly shoulder width apart. Somepeople prefer to have the lead foot, what your typical lead foot is open a bit more. I ride both mine the same, about 15degrees out.
                            Originally posted by G-MONEY
                            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

I was told to stand on a chair or bench and jump to the floor flat footed and see where you put your feet and that would be your most comfortable stance. It has seemed to work for us, but then again maybe we are not normal. Give it a try most people land slightly duck footed, and shoulder or so wider. Good luck and that's my
                              My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

Working...
                              X