video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video

put this video together at the end of last season. Its of a alligator that is in our creek, one out of several. and me getting the back roll down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulLHMSzFWLs
    Everything happens for a reason
    I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

What can I say.. its high quality
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Nice.........But boarding with alligator's is not my thing.
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

yea I know its not a great vid give me a break

Comment

we rode with gators at a little secret spot in corpus christi, tx. it was interesting to say the least. gives you incentive not to fall.

Comment

don't cut out so far for your backrolls, you need to build your edge more as your approaching the wake to help you load the line a little better. On your tantrum, the trip was fine, but you let off really early and lost all of your speed and you also didn't stand tall to get your pop.

Comment

Looking cool dude
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by wakerider3989 View Post
                don't cut out so far for your backrolls, you need to build your edge more as your approaching the wake to help you load the line a little better.
                My friend told me that the other day, but I feel if I dont cut out all the way I dont have enough speed to clear the wake

Comment

can u get enough air to back roll with taps alone and no ballast system. i have a tige 22i and they say i am getting above the boat with a stock wake from the taps but i just dont realy know?

Comment

I havent tried it with not ballast but I did land one on my friends MC which has a smaller wake and that made me realise I didnt need to cut out so far. he said my head with like 6 inches off the water. so next time I got out ill cut less and try to get more pop

Comment

Working...
                    X