Saturday Riding Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Riding Pictures

I finally had a chance to dust off the camera and take some pictures. Lately I have been doing a lot driving on my boat and haven't had a chance to ride on another boat other than mine. Capturing the riding on camera is always good to look back on from time to time.

The pictures are from my friends Supra and the riding conditions couldn't have been better.

http://www.tigeowners.com/riding/060207/index.html

nice pics, someone is tearing it up out there!!
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Your friend is effen good!!!!......Like me

How much weight did you have in the Supra the wake is big!
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

i need to start riding with people better then me so I can learn stuff like that!

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
          Your friend is effen good!!!!......Like me

How much weight did you have in the Supra the wake is big!
          Ya Jungle can throw down, he rides with style and is smooth.

He had about 2200 pounds of ballast, 4 adults and one 2yr old on the boat.

Comment

I liked the lip on the wake. It looked like it flowed well up to about 5 inches and then shot almost straight up....

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
              i need to start riding with people better then me so I can learn stuff like that!
              Dito......

I wish I could ride with people like Matt's friend so I would try more things and have some one to give me pointers...
              Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

yeah, my problem is i'm not cordinated, so I need people that are willing to take the time and teach, as I'm a slow learner. Oh well. Some time.

That's a ton of weight in a boat!

Comment

Ya it definitely helps riding with someone on that caliber, makes you want to try more stuff and it also helps you problem solve tricks that you are doing wrong.

I have been trying Blind 180s and he has helped a lot but I just haven't landed it yet.

Comment

yeah I was going to try blinds, but was working on 360's. Blinds are so hard, I have a hard time doing blind olie 180's. I used to get them all the time, but now that I switched to my fish I'm having a problem.

Problem I had last time I rode with good people is they were arrogant, and I CAN'T STAND THAT! So what if your good, I could care less, don't let it go to your head, that and help out with the boat. But then again, they were used to riding on a boat and they just trashed it.

Comment

Sweet pics Matt! I love the scenery of the Vultures. Nice wake and nice water!

Comment

Excellent pix.

Comment

Sweet man!!!! Thats some brown water though!
                          For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Comment

So, we ride the MUDDY Mississippi

whats wrong with brown water?
                            The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Great Pics!

Comment

Working...
                              X