Anyone ride Hyperlite Belmont 141s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ride Hyperlite Belmont 141s?

I really like mine. I forget what year it is though ill have to find out its red and black with some dragon looking thing on the top. but It has Byerly Hyperlite bindings on it. Its light and Seems to have pretty good pop. Only reason im saying this is someone brought up a point the other day, Alot of people only make threads about their stuff only if its Negative. They never seem to Post positive things after using their boat, board, bindings, w.e... So I just figured I would make a Positive thread since it seems to be a fairly Rare deal.
    For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Originally posted by ddmracing05 View Post
    I really like mine. I forget what year it is though ill have to find out its red and black with some dragon looking thing on the top. but It has Byerly Hyperlite bindings on it. Its light and Seems to have pretty good pop. Only reason im saying this is someone brought up a point the other day, Alot of people only make threads about their stuff only if its Negative. They never seem to Post positive things after using their boat, board, bindings, w.e... So I just figured I would make a Positive thread since it seems to be a fairly Rare deal.
    What year Byerly's do you have? I have some 02 or 03's before that winch thing. I don't use them anymore and the right one has a huge tear next to the lace ups. I really like them until the hinge tech by CWB came out.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Comment

Look on Wakeworld.com you should be able to find out what year it is.
      The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Yea im just too lazy to find it but ive found it be4 They have too many boards

Comment

http://wakeworld.com/boardguide/getb...ProductID=1316

Comment

I think that is an 02 if not mistaken. I had the same board in an 03, loved it. I also liked my 03 Hyperlite Premier. Couldn't seem to find anything I liked as much as that until last fall. Now I ride a 06 Hyperlite Murray. Very cool board. Suits my style very well, can cut aggressive when needed, but is loose enough to do surface tricks too.
            Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Sweet. Yea ive actually been looking at a Murray. My neighbor has 2 Premiers and his muddy does too. I love it! I think he is going to sell it though.

Comment

My daughter has one of the first Belmonts.
                She weighs 85 lbs, and gets huge air on it.
                Very fast and technical board, very good but not a beginners board unless you're some kinda phenom.

Looks great with it's scary fins and all,,, kinda like something you could take to a gang fight.
                She loves it.

Comment

Im 126lbs... And it was the board i learned on!

Comment

Comment

Sticky, I guess your comments on this caused you to be speechless?????

Edit: Awe, more pic's have arrived. They weren't there when I commented.
                      Last edited by da.bell; 05-31-2007, 02:41 PM. Reason: Pictures showed up

Comment

StickyDipstick are you http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/member.php?u=838 ?

Comment

I ride an 04 Temet, another one of Murray's shapes.
                          "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Working...
                          X