Looking for a new board - CWB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a new board - CWB?

Anyone have any feedback on the CWB Kink with vapor bindings? I love the concept of the hing tech. Does anyone have them and how do they like them?
    Wilson

I have the Faction bindings on my '07 Transcend 142 - so far they work pretty good!

Comment

I dont have a Kink but my CWB GM Edition Absolute Limited Rides like a dream! Has Berlyn or CWB bindings on them dont remember what though.. Too many boards.
      For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Comment

I made the mistake of buying the Torq bindings (Hinge Tech) for my first board. Now I can't imagine using anything else.
        "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
        "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

I have the Faction and love them. I wouldn't have any other type of binding out there. The Vapor is a stiffer binding while the Faction is a little more lose. If you like the stiffness, then Vapor, Torq, or Zues should work great.

Comment

I have the Faction, wife has the Torq, neighbors have the Zeus, and other buddy has the Faction.

We all love them and I don't think anyone carries binding lube on their boat anymore. One thing I like about them as well is my wife rides a small board and has the Sm Torq we have kids as young as 7 in the bindings with a good pull on the strings. It makes it much easier to get people ready to ride with less time getting bindings on.
            Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
            Winston Churchill

Comment

^^^^ I second what Coach said.

Anxiety is at full when you are putting on the board.

Comment

Last year I bought an Absolute Platinum with the Zues bindings- loved them so much that I bought another pair of the Zues for my son.

Comment

all i have to say is after seeing my buddy destroy two brand new pairs of cwb bindings, I'll will never buy a pair. First day out on a pair of 06 dueces and 07 zueses, the tounge on the dueces ripped on a stalefish into the flats, and the laces on the zueses just snapped when he was tightening them down.

Comment

Working...
                  X