'07 LF Shane 136 & CT Bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'07 LF Shane 136 & CT Bindings

Ordered myself a new board last week. LF Shane 136 w/ the LF Shane Limited CT bindings. I am super excited to try them out this weekend. My old board is an old LF Trip 133.5 w/ LF Pro Suction bindings. The bindings KILL my feet after about 4 jumps so I'm really looking forward to the comfort that everyone talks about w/ the new CT Shane bindings. Anyone else thinking about or running this setup? BTW the board and limited bindings look SICK together! Check it out.. (pics from an older thread)
    If you ain't falling.. you ain't trying hard enough..

Originally posted by wakeboarder247 View Post
    Ordered myself a new board last week. LF Shane 136 w/ the LF Shane Limited CT bindings. I am super excited to try them out this weekend. My old board is an old LF Trip 133.5 w/ LF Pro Suction bindings. The bindings KILL my feet after about 4 jumps so I'm really looking forward to the comfort that everyone talks about w/ the new CT Shane bindings. Anyone else thinking about or running this setup? BTW the board and limited bindings look SICK together! Check it out.. (pics from an older thread)
    Wow, that is purdee.
    http://wake9.com/

Comment

sick.. do work.
      i thought about getting ultras for my ps3, but then i looked into sphynx's. there so dang comfy and good lookin and alot more support than ultra's. i'll bet that shane setup will be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by laketime View Post
        do work.
        Ok Ok Rob
        The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Originally posted by laketime View Post
          there so dang comfy and good lookin and alot more support than ultra's. i'll bet that shane setup will be awesome.
          That's honestly the part I am most excited about is how comfy everyone says these boots are gonna be. I am so sick of being strapped into boots that kill your feet in a matter of minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabewakeboarder View Post
            Ok Ok Rob
            ha ha you know it son.

yeah i didnt like my last boots to much. they only had one tighten strap for your whole foot, so it was to tight in one place and loose in another. another plus about mine and your new boots is how easy they are to get into. my freind has ultra's and they are so hard to get into even with smaller feet than him. and oh yeah super comfy

Comment

Ok so I tried out the new board/binding combo and it was honestly the best board/bindings I have ever ridden! Coming from some 3 or 4 year old LF Flex Suction bindings that KILLED my feet after 3 jumps.. The new LF Shane CT are so ridiculously comfortable and easy to get into! The board has so much pop and is so soft on the landings. Makes landing switch and sliding around back to regular a breeze w/ the lack of center fins but the outside fins really hold the water when cutting at the wake.

I give the new LF Shane board and boots a 12/10!!

So glad to have bindings that are easy to get into and comfortable...

Comment

Working...
              X