sick, stoked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick, stoked

i got my LF ps3 on wedensay. its a brand new 06 that i bought from evogear. cnt wait to go out tomarrow. its gonna be sick. my camera isnt transfering pics to my computer so i cant post any pics but its sick..

also is anyone around utah riding IWA this year. first comp is at yuba on the 9th. i'll be there. if anyone's going it would be sick to see ya there

Your camera should have a memory card in it. Best Buy sells 12 in 1 card readers for $25. There is no excuse now......

Comment

Can I get a translator please?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
        Can I get a translator please?
        I don't speak anything else besides English.

Okay, which translation do you want. Here is mine.

Digital camera's usually have a memory card stored in them that can be removed. Once removed a computer is not able to read them unless there is a Card Reader attached to the computer. This card reader, after the memory card is inserted into it, acts like a hard drive so you can move the pictures off the memory card to the computer so he can post them to this site. Now does this make sense??????

Comment

Originally posted by laketime View Post
          i got my LF ps3 on wedensay. its a brand new 06 that i bought from evogear. cnt wait to go out tomarrow. its gonna be sick. my camera isnt transfering pics to my computer so i cant post any pics but its sick..

also is anyone around utah riding IWA this year. first comp is at yuba on the 9th. i'll be there. if anyone's going it would be sick to see ya there
          That! I think he's trying to say that he got a new Liquid Force PS3 and he can't wait to go out tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
            That! I think he's trying to say that he got a new Liquid Force PS3 and he can't wait to go out tomorrow...
            Yes, from Evogear.com. He doesn't have a camera that allows him to load the pictures onto his computer.

I guess it kind of helps having a 5, 7, 9, 13, and 15 (all boys) around the house.... Sorry, had to put up the old flag myself. Too many damn kids.....

Comment

ha ha u nailed it timmy. my camera usually works just fine transfering pics but for somereason my computer isnt even reading that the cam is plugged in

Comment

Working...
              X