LF Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LF Team

I found a 2006 LF Team at Evo for $149 shipped New! For this price I don't think I can go wrong.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

sick, grab it. there is a brand new 06 ps3 on ebay for 230 that im going to buy

Comment

Good find Coach. I would snap that bad boy up.
      Let it be!!!

Comment

I just bought it. I am selling my old board for $100 so a $50 cost for a new board works well for me.
        Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
        Winston Churchill

Comment

I need to start selling some old stuff. Daughter keeps growing. I am going to get some CWB Hinge tech bindings for me. Greatest thing since sliced bread. They go on so easy. Watersports warehouse in burbank has some great prices with free shipping
          Let it be!!!

Comment

W2 use to be right here in Yorba Linda but Chad moved it up there to Burbank. I picked up some Hinge tech for the wife and I found a new pair of factions on line for $140 shipped. Almost everyone I ride with has the CWB's now. I don't even carry soap or slime in the boat now (I thougth I should for others).

Chad knows Bug very well and hooks us up on some killer prices when we need stuff.
            Winston Churchill

Comment

I loved it when it was in Yorba Linda. Used to stop there on the way home from work when I worked in Irvine. I was going there when it was watersports unlimited, I think. Nice people to deal with. I most likely will get the vapors. they are 30 dollars less than anywhere else. Wanted the factions but some guy named coach beat me to them
              Let it be!!!

Comment

Burbank is so far, but the free shipping is killer!! If I have them shipped to my arizona address then i pay no tax
                Let it be!!!

Comment

coach you will like that board.
                  My Dad and I rode that board when it fisrt came out until this year I got the new ronix. good board all around
                  Everything happens for a reason
                  I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Working...
                  X