Price for a Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price for a Board

I wanted to see if $100 sounds like a fair price for a 2003 Parks 143 in good shape? I have a kid who wants to buy it and I am getting another board, but want to sell it for a fair price. What do you think?
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Coach View Post
    I wanted to see if $100 sounds like a fair price for a 2003 Parks 143 in good shape? I have a kid who wants to buy it and I am getting another board, but want to sell it for a fair price. What do you think?
    Any pics, and yes that sounds like a fair price for a 4 year old board, I might be interested for my dad because he rode my friends '03 138 Parks but it was a little small
    The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Is it a DNA?

Comment

Not a DNA and I have already told our Head Coaches son I would sell it to him. I just need to get a new board first.
        Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Yes, thats a decent price. Look at the thread I posted under wakeobarding for some great deals

Comment

Working...
          X