Came home to this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post
    Im down to 193. I was 218 4 months ago. Just commit to it you can do it man!

I wanna ride again but its been so windy the last few days.
    Matt, you need to be our Un-fat mentor.

I dropped around 15lbs, but it is creeping back up on me.
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

I've been doing real good for the last month but I went back to my college for a weekend of drinking. I did good on the food except for the 4am Extra Large cheesebread . But, that was the only way we could back to the hotel, the Cab # was busy for the entire 30 minute walk to the Pizza place.
      "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
      "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Cool, It missing tigéowners.com stickers tho. Are those CWB Zuse bindings???
        The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Originally posted by wannabewakeboarder View Post
          Cool, It missing tigéowners.com stickers tho. Are those CWB Zuse bindings???
          They will have to be very old ones. The last two years, CWB Zeus' have had the hinge technology on them.

If you don't have the hinge technology, go out a try a pair on. I promise you will like it...

Comment

I have Hyperlite State bindings and I'm am equally happy. But I'm not that good yet. Soooo.....
            The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Un-fat mentor ha..

wannabe, yes those are old Zues bindings. They are still holding strong so I havent felt a need to upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post
                Un-fat mentor ha..

wannabe, yes those are old Zues bindings. They are still holding strong so I havent felt a need to upgrade.
                Dude.... You need to upgrade on those Zues'... This hinge tech is awesome. I have the CWB Factions and I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X