Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think I should buy "these" boards? Serious this time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I should buy "these" boards? Serious this time.

I'm 99% certain that I'm going to be paypal'ing somone $250 for the following two boards, what do you think? They're a few years old but are in practically new condition. I'm hoping that since they're higher end boards they'll be better then 2007 cheapies as extras on the boat.

http://www.wakeworld.com/boardguide/...ProductID=2170
    http://www.wakeworld.com/boardguide/...ProductID=2168
    "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
    "the plural of boo is booze."

I really like the CWB line the last few years. I am going to be picking up the Faction board this year sometime. One question why the same board but in 2 different lengths?
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Comment

The 134 will be for the ladies.
      "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
      "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

I have the 141 Platinum as my own board and love it. I have not found another board I like better so I keep riding it. You can't go wrong with it especially if it is a spare, which is great. No one messing with binding placement on your board. Good Luck
        My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

That platinum is the basis for CWB's new boards. I think they kept the same rocker and shapes (mostly). It's a good board.

I don't know much about the other one.
          "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

those absolute platinum's are really nice. zane schwenk's pro model. looks like a good deal to me. the more boards the better right?

Comment

one of my boards is an '05 Absolute 141 and it's a great board....Great pop and nice and fast on edge! You can't go wrong with that! Although I believe the '05 shape is different then the '04..........if so my whole 2 lines may be worthless

Comment

Working...
              X