Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I should buy this board?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wake-Board-Wakeb...ayphotohosting

Depends, what are you going to use it for? Decoration in your house?
    "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
    "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Originally posted by evil0ne View Post
      Depends, what are you going to use it for? Decoration in your house?
      For shredding up the waves behind my boat brah!

Comment

I don't have much info on the classics, but it looks like that would be better for surfing then boarding. For the price it would be fun to play with.

Comment

Heck yeah! That's the board you break out for the newbies in your crowd...just to see the look on their face!
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I'd want to know my exact shipping costs first, that is coming out of Canada. Could easily bring your total costs up to $75+, but it's a sweet old school board

Comment

Didn't they call those Skurfers?
              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

You'd better learn to ride switch really well if you intend to ride that sucker.

I saw one very similar to that in a Garage sale last year...10 bucks. I was going to buy it, but some kid snatched it up before I could.
                "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post
                  You'd better learn to ride switch really well if you intend to ride that sucker.

I saw one very similar to that in a Garage sale last year...10 bucks. I was going to buy it, but some kid snatched it up before I could.
                  Yeah, we actually started surfing on an old Hyperlite version that I'd had for years and hadn't used. We were just messing around when one of the binding nuts went to the bottom of the lake and so I took them off. That's what got my kids hooked on wake surfing. Then when we won a LF skimskate at a Tige Owners Reunion, it became the majority of the riding we do. BTW, it's hard wake surfing on one of those old boards...they're not real fast...probably has something to do with all those concave things they put on the bottom of the board.

True story.
                  Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

heck yes, it that an old "skurfer" (origional wakeboard) or surf?

looks like fun

Matt im going to out bid you buddy just kidding lol
                    The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Originally posted by wannabewakeboarder View Post
                      Matt im going to out bid you buddy
                      I doubt you can, didn't you use the last $100 you had already?

Comment

Originally posted by evil0ne View Post
                        I doubt you can, didn't you use the last $100 you had already?
                        cuting grass shoiveing snow...it piles up
                        The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Hell ya buy it! What is that thing? It's not a Skurfer.
                          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
                          X