New Boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Boards

Got a chance to check the Ronix boards yesterday. I haven't had a chance to ride one yet (it was 7 degrees on my way to work yesterday), but I like look of 'em. What I'm really excited about is the return of the LF Trip. I loved my old Trip but I kept breaking the outboard fins off. I gave up and picked up a Helix as it had molded in outboard fins. I've since got heavy into surfing and slalom and I wakeboard maybe every third time out. This new Trip has got me itching for a new board though. It's gonna be tough to talk the wife into a new surf board and a new wakeboard as well. What's a fella supposed to do?
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

You go out and get the boards you want and do it while you can! Carpe Diem -- Seize the Day!

A friend of mine once said, "Ha Ha, welcome to retirement. Once you get hooked on surfing, you're gonna get fat and lazy. It'll be all you do for a few weeks and BAM, you strap on a wakeboard or, god forbid, a slalom ski and it hits you, you're not a kid anymore. You've become your father, sittin' on the couch in his underwear, drinkin' beer and eatin chips. Metiphorically speaking of coarse."

Comment

nice MOKI
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

DAMMIT MOKI.....just saw your signature and alas I've got Head on..apply directly to the forehead running through MY HEAD........AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH......i hate that commercial.....

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216 View Post
          DAMMIT MOKI.....just saw your signature and alas I've got Head on..apply directly to the forehead running through MY HEAD........AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH......i hate that commercial.....
          I was wondering when somebody would spring my trap and I caught a beaver!

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
            It's gonna be tough to talk the wife into a new surf board and a new wakeboard as well. What's a fella supposed to do?
            Easy, dude. Convince your wife she needs the surfboard
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
              Easy, dude. Convince your wife she needs the surfboard
              That's the problem. I bought a new Phase 5 last year and it's just a tick too small for me, so I told her I bought it for her. She aint buyin' it although she loves it and rides it all the time. Meanwhile, I'm stuck on my Landlock. I need a new approach. Trust me, I'm workin' it.

Moki-
              That guy sounds pretty smart. Too bad he doesn't have a spare $500. Stupid new house.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

nicky, you almost had it, nice try, you can get one soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Moki View Post
                  I was wondering when somebody would spring my trap and I caught a beaver!
                  stupid traps......get me everytime

Comment

I hate it when the trap gets me!! It always pisses me off!

Comment

Working...
                    X