New bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New bindings

I am looking to get some new bindings and just wanted to get some real input on likes and dislikes about some of the bindings out there. I am a progressing rider and come from a snowboard background so I like a stiffer binding as far as what I have tried. I don't think I like the complete boot type like the new Ronix bindings and a couple of the Hyperlites. I also like the wrap styles but there seem to be more of the lace styles growing in popularity. I wear a size 11/12 and am 6'2" 220 lbs. I ride a Murray board. Thanks all!

I have always liked my CWB Zues. I have the 04 versions and they have held up well. I know the new ones with the hinge tech are easy to get in and have a firm hold with a thick sole.

Comment

I agree, The zeus with the hinge are great. The most comfortable I have ever used

Comment

my freind has liq force ultras and i like them better than mine. there slick to get into and they have a pretty stiff feel.

Comment

where were you snowboarding? did you just move to florida?

Comment

I've snowboarded all over but most recently we go to Jackson Hole as my aunt and uncle bought a house in Teton Village right along Teewinot, if you are familiar. Nothing beats free room on the slopes.

Comment

Racefan,
              Is everything on the hing system stainless??? My biggest concern with the hing system is that we are in saltwater most of the time and I want to make sure everything back there will hold up.

Comment

I have the '06 Zeus and they have to be the most comfortable and easiest to get on/off. And the metal parts look stainless or chrome plated.

Comment

Originally posted by laketime
                  my freind has liq force ultras and i like them better than mine. there slick to get into and they have a pretty stiff feel.
                  I also have ultras and they have to be in the top two for bindings. plus you never have to tie or strap them. you might have to stretch them out by just putting them on your feet for a while but other than that i absoultly love them.

Comment

new bindings

I just got new bindings. Iwent with the 06 CWB Zues W/ the hindge. I love them. They are very supportive and responsive. Most of all they are sooooo easy to get on. No getting too tired to ride.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnsmith
                      Racefan,
                      Is everything on the hing system stainless??? My biggest concern with the hing system is that we are in saltwater most of the time and I want to make sure everything back there will hold up.
                      Im not sure about stainless. I used mine for a full season and they still look new. Try CWBs website they should have a contact link and Im sure will be happy to answer any questions.

Comment

I found a local dealer and plan to go look at some of the hinge bindings this weekend. He said he is getting some of the '07 Faction bindings in today that I will probably like. He said he is not sure about being all stainless, but would warranty anything that corrodes/breaks that isn't.

Comment

Working...
                        X