translators-german

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

translators-german

I have a German exchange student. We love to board and want him to as well, he is excited to try. He speaks a little English and I speak no German. We get the basics down, but teaching wakeboarding is probably more complicated. Any advice, this morning we tried charades. The fellow boaters probably had a great time watching. His main problem is trying to jump up to fast.
    My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

try drawing picutres on a piece of paper and visuals rather than words.

Comment

have you checked out any options on a learning dvd where you can change the language in the settings??????

Comment

We have used Spanish-English translation software on the computer and it works great.
        It will print out each language line for line.
        I have used it to give instructions and it works out great and super easy to use.

I sure they make the same thing for German.

Comment

Thanks guys,
          I found I have a friend that speaks German and loves to board. He is coming out next trip with us. He is only a phone call away other times which is coming in handy.
          My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by zany
            We have used Spanish-English translation software on the computer and it works great.
            It will print out each language line for line.
            I have used it to give instructions and it works out great and super easy to use.

I sure they make the same thing for German.
            I see the need for a flat panel display in Original Wingnuts' future. While he's at it, he might as well put in the whole entertainment system.
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

You could at least sit at the PC and share this site for a little chat:
              http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
              Primitive, but it will work...
              “Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy &#*! what a ride!”

Comment

Working...
              X