No announcement yet.

wakeboard size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but that's got to be amusing to watch. You really don't want to do that. Focus on keeping your upperbody square to the boat.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Rich, (can I call you Rich?) I know you have a lot to focus on, but one more thing about the cut: If you are a slalom skier, you are probably VERY back leg dominant. Try to focus on keeping an even weight distrobution, meaning that you might have to put a little more weight on your front leg. This tip came straight from Dave Briscoe (when I went to his Summer Sessions), and has helped a LOT of my beginner riding buddies.
      Last edited by Gschmidt1; 06-17-2006, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Richard,

We bought "The Book DVD". The first 2 DVD's are very good for someone getting started. They start very basic covering driving the boat, the history of wakeboards, how to choose a board, how to drive a boat. Then they progress to how to get-up, how to edge correctly, and into basic jumping and 180's. There are some good drills that have really helped me. Everyone I ride with is just learning, so it is nice to see the correct techniques from the beginning.

I haven't even watched disks 3-5 yet. I am still trying to get the basics down.

Comment

Working...
        X