Proud Dad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud Dad!

My 10 year old son and 13 year old daughter both road the new Hyperlite today! Whats the big deal? The water was only 53 degrees! They didn't want to jump in and swim but they both wanted to ride!

sounds familar
    Everything happens for a reason
    I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

wetsuit?

Comment

Originally posted by Gschmidt1
        wetsuit?
        I would imagine. My son is immune to cold, but when the water temp's below 65, he dons a wetsuit.
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

below 65 will get you. However, my friends are all complaining about 72 degree water, I can't believe this. 72 is perfect I think! I wakeskated March 14th at Bull Shoals in 55 deg, without wetsuit. It's all about the initial shock, after that you just dont feel...anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Gschmidt1
            below 65 will get you. However, my friends are all complaining about 72 degree water, I can't believe this. 72 is perfect I think! I wakeskated March 14th at Bull Shoals in 55 deg, without wetsuit. It's all about the initial shock, after that you just dont feel...anything.
            I've been in 60 degree water without a wetsuit...I'm much wiser now
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

72 degrees is the warmest i've ever seen our lake get.

Comment

I wish our water would stay around 72-75 here. Right now its at about 76, but in the Summer heat of Texas, the lakes get up to the higher 80's on the surface.
                www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

I start when the water reaches 56. I end the year when it reaches 56. .. No wetsuit. It's really not that bad. Just NOT warm.

Comment

Working...
                  X