No announcement yet.

22Ve Wakeboaring Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got it!! And technique dont forgot to stand tall at the top of the wake just like loading your knees and jumping on flat ground, bend your knees and stand tall at the top of the wake to give yourself that Pop to get across! Also dont forget to set the TAPS correctly... you want the wake to roll or wash just behind where you would ride across the wake.

Comment

Quick update from last weekend:

Well, it happened. First time I cleared the W2W was behind my friend's Epic 23V so it was a little easier. Then we loaded up on the 22Ve and set out to clear the W2W jump. The weather was okay, the river was mostly calm - perfect for crashing down on top of the backside wake. Let me tell you what, my fear switched from flying too far and getting in the flats to not flying far enough and having my knees obliterated from landing on the crest of the backside wake. Man that hurts! It was the right encouragement to take a bigger approach and a sharper angle into the wake. I was thinking that turning the board about 45 degrees was enough - it's not. About 75 degrees is enough though. And the sweetness of landing on the backside was amazing, my knees love it!

That you all for the help. I couldn't have done it without you!

Comment

Congrats its a great feeling to finally land it, and your knees will thank you!! Keep it up you will only get better now that you know what has to be done to make it happen.

Comment

Working...
        X