What Board for the kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Board for the kids

My little guy is 6. I've decided on a Walker Project for Surf. Anyone know what's a good board for teaching them on for Wakeboarding?

We used the Liquid force Star for my small 7 year old daughter, Worked great. They make a boy one that is the same board with different graphics. I paid just under $300 shipped with bindings. They have them on Ebay.

Comment

Boys is the Nemesis. They make it in a 111, 118, and 124. My daughter is 4 foot and weighs about 50 lbs and she is riding the 118. Looks like a wake skate!!

Comment

We found a used star 118, used twice, for $100 that looks brand new. We got it for our twins that were 7 last year. From the reviews I read the smaller size might be looser and harder to stay up. Plus I wasn't going to but a bunch of little boards until I knew they would use them.

Comment

Ronix vision is where it is at for the younger crowd

Here is my man a couple of yrs ago when he was 6. He should be able to use it this season as well. Don't get a tiny, skinny one. Don't go more than 14-15 mph the first yr and he will have a lot more fun. Shift people on the boat if your wake is not clean at low speeds. Short rope lengths also help out

Comment

Bakes5, your kid rocks!

Comment

Hyperlite divine 119 for girls Hyperlite motive 119 for boys. This is our baby at 6. She's 12 now and moved on now to a Hyperlite Blur 132 with Blur bindings.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X